SUNDAY, APRIL 1, 2018
Pool hours are 6am -10pm. If you witness anyone using facilities outside this time frame please contact law enforcement as they are trespassing.
How to Get a Pool Key
If you need to obtain a pool key, there are three convenient ways to do so:
1.Log onto www.goodwintx.com. Select your Community from the drop-down menu, click on amenity access information, and request a pool key and sign the amenities waiver. Download here
2. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call (512) 502-7515
Please note: Your first key is provided at no charge, if you need a replacement key, the charge is $25.
Please take this time to review the rules with everyone in your household.
- No lifeguard on duty – swim at your own risk! Neither the Association nor Management shall be responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Children under the age of 17 may not use the pool without adult supervision.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- No diving, No running and no skating allowed in the pool area.
- No offensive attire or language. Please respect the Family environment of the community pool.
- Boisterous or rough play will not be permitted.
- No Alcohol, Tobacco, E-cigarettes, Drugs, or weapons allowed.
- No Smoking on the amenities center property.
- No people under the influence of drugs or alcohol are allowed in the pool or park area.
- No glass or grills allowed in the pool area.
- No animals or pets allowed inside the gated pool area.
- No eating or drinking in the pool.
- Proper swim attire is required. No “cut offs” are allowed.
- Meadows at Kyle is not responsible for any articles lost, damaged or stolen.
- Safety equipment is only to be used in the case of an emergency.
- Residents shall be responsible for paying cleanup expenses, repair costs and damages caused by either the resident or their guest(s).
- Swim diapers only. No regular diapers are permitted at any time in the pool area.
- No person with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections or communicable diseases allowed in the pool area.
- The pool shall be evacuated during lightning or contamination (which should be immediately reported to the Association) for your safety.
- Only toys and other pool items designed for use in the water and less than 30 inches in diameter are permitted.
- Management Reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Meadows at Kyle residents and their guests shall lose pool privileges if the rules are not followed.
- Emergency call box is located next to the entrance gate.
- The Gate is to be closed at all times. Only Access Card holders are allowed in the pool area.
- Running and horseplay are prohibited.
- No offensive language at any time.
- No pets, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, etc. are permitted within the pool fenced area.
- Radios, CD players or stereos may be played with headphones ONLY.
- Swimming with an open sore or communicable disease is prohibited.
- NO DIVING.
- Any damages or loses to pool property caused by owners, their family members, tenants, or guests are the responsibility of the violating owner.
- No littering. Place all trash in designated receptacles.
- Use of life saving equipment is for emergencies only.
- Owners have the right to ask guests or owners, their family members or tenants to leave the area if they are refusing to comply with these rules.