Playground and Pool Opens May 18 with Modified Occupancy
We got word this week that the City of Kyle’s order closing pools and playgrounds are set to expire and will not be renewed. The playground and pool will be open to residents effective Monday, May 18 by 10 AM. Residents should still exercise physical distancing from people outside of their household and practice good hygiene.
State of Texas guidance caps the occupancy of pools to 25% capacity, therefore the pool and patio occupancy will be capped to a maximum of 37 people at any time. The occupancy limit will be checked periodically. We will update the occupancy limit as state guidance changes. Noncompliance with capacity limits may result in pool closure.
In addition to the occupancy limit rule, we ask that any pool visitors adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each household should limit the number of visitors in the pool to 4 people.
- Please do not bring non-resident guests to the pool.
- Household groups should observe a 6 ft. physical distance away from people outside their household group.
- We ask that residents limit their time at the pool to two hours, to be mindful of the occupancy limits. Many people will want to use the pool and we ask that we all show continued neighborliness by sharing this amenity.
- Please note, if you leave the pool reentry may not be possible if the capacity limit is reached on your return. It is important to remember once you leave the pool anyone who is waiting to enter will take your place.
- Residents should practice good hygiene and if a person in your household is sick, coughing, sneezing, or feels ill, everyone in the household should not go to the pool.
- Per the standing rules and regulations of the pool, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Thank you to everyone in advance for bearing with the pool’s extended closure. I hope you can find some time to enjoy the pool and the outdoors this summer and I look forward to seeing you all out there.
Cody DeSalvo, President
Meadows of Kyle Residential Community, Inc.
Note: Please also review our current pool rules :
- No lifeguard on duty – swim at your own risk! Neither the Association nor Management shall be responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Children under the age of 17 may not use the pool without adult supervision.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- No diving, No running and no skating allowed in the pool area.
- No offensive attire or language. Please respect the Family environment of the community pool.
- Boisterous or rough play will not be permitted.
- No Alcohol, Tobacco, E-cigarettes, Drugs, or weapons allowed.
- No Smoking on the amenities center property.
- No people under the influence of drugs or alcohol are allowed in the pool or park area.
- No glass or grills allowed in the pool area.
- No animals or pets allowed inside the gated pool area.
- No eating or drinking in the pool.
- Proper swim attire is required. No “cut offs” are allowed.
- Meadows at Kyle is not responsible for any articles lost, damaged or stolen.
- Safety equipment is only to be used in the case of an emergency.
- Residents shall be responsible for paying cleanup expenses, repair costs and damages caused by either the resident or their guest(s).
- Swim diapers only. No regular diapers are permitted at any time in the pool area.
- No person with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections or communicable diseases allowed in the pool area.
- The pool shall be evacuated during lightning or contamination (which should be immediately reported to the Association) for your safety.
- Only toys and other pool items designed for use in the water and less than 30 inches in diameter are permitted.
- Management Reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Meadows at Kyle residents and their guests shall lose pool privileges if the rules are not followed.
- Emergency call box is located next to the entrance gate.
- The Gate is to be closed at all times. Only Access Card holders are allowed in the pool area.
- Running and horseplay are prohibited.
- No offensive language at any time.
- No pets, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, etc. are permitted within the pool fenced area.
- Radios, CD players or stereos may be played with headphones ONLY.
- Swimming with an open sore or communicable disease is prohibited.
- NO DIVING.
- Any damages or loses to pool property caused by owners, their family members, tenants, or guests are the responsibility of the violating owner.
- No littering. Place all trash in designated receptacles.
- Use of life saving equipment is for emergencies only.
- Owners have the right to ask guests or owners, their family members or tenants to leave the area if they are refusing to comply with these rules.