The pool is currently OPEN.
Due to the ongoing pandemic: State of Texas guidance caps the occupancy of pools to 25% capacity, therefore the pool and patio occupancy will be capped to a maximum of 37 people at any time. The occupancy limit will be checked periodically. We will update the occupancy limit as state guidance changes. Noncompliance with capacity limits may result in pool closure.
Please take a moment to review the rules and make sure all guests are in compliance as well.
- Each household should limit the number of visitors in the pool to 4 people.
- Please do not bring non-resident guests to the pool.
- Household groups should observe a 6 ft. physical distance away from people outside their household group.
- We ask that residents limit their time at the pool to two hours, to be mindful of the occupancy limits. Many people will want to use the pool and we ask that we all show continued neighborliness by sharing this amenity.
- Please note, if you leave the pool reentry may not be possible if the capacity limit is reached on your return. It is important to remember once you leave the pool anyone who is waiting to enter will take your place.
- Residents should practice good hygiene and if a person in your household is sick, coughing, sneezing, or feels ill, everyone in the household should not go to the pool.
- Per the standing rules and regulations of the pool, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
March 16, 2020
In order to protect the health and safety of our community, as well as comply with federal, state, and local guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) I have directed Goodwin Management to postpone the pool opening and ordered the closure of the following community spaces: the pool, the park, playground, and the pavilion.
March 11, 2020
This summer, starting on April 1, pool hours starting will be from 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM. The pool will be adults only (18 years and older) from 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM. If you want to take advantage of this special access period please be sure to request the additional hours on your access badge by emailing AmenityAccess@Goodwintx.com. Let them know you’re requesting the adult-only swim and provide your badge number or address.
Starting in the fall (November 1) the pool will remain open on weekends from 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM. The adults-only period will be in effect in the fall as well.
160 Northern Flicker St
Kyle, TX 78640
Pool Guest Count
Residents of Meadows of Kyle are permitted to have up to three (3) non-resident guests join them at the pool. If you wish to request a variance to these rules for special occasions or events, please submit the Guest Count Variance Application. The application will be reviewed by the HOA President within 5 business days. Applications require a $50.00 refundable deposit to cover initial costs for clean up or property damages. Additional charges may apply if trash or damage occurs while your party is at the pool.
Pool Access Card
To obtain a pool access card, please download and submit the request form from the Goodwin site. Follow the directions on the form for submission. You may choose to have the card mailed to you or you may pick it up at the Goodwin office in Austin, Tx. Your account MUST be current to receive a card. The first card is provided at no charge. Replacement cards are $25.
- No lifeguard on duty – swim at your own risk! Neither the Association nor Management shall be responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Children under the age of 17 may not use the pool without adult supervision.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- No diving, No running and no skating allowed in the pool area.
- No offensive attire or language. Please respect the Family environment of the community pool.
- Boisterous or rough play will not be permitted.
- No Alcohol, Tobacco, E-cigarettes, Drugs, or weapons allowed.
- No Smoking on the amenities center property.
- No people under the influence of drugs or alcohol are allowed in the pool or park area.
- No glass or grills allowed in the pool area.
- No animals or pets allowed inside the gated pool area.
- No eating or drinking in the pool.
- Proper swim attire is required. No “cut offs” are allowed.
- Meadows at Kyle is not responsible for any articles lost, damaged or stolen.
- Safety equipment is only to be used in the case of an emergency.
- Residents shall be responsible for paying cleanup expenses, repair costs and damages caused by either the resident or their guest(s).
- Swim diapers only. No regular diapers are permitted at any time in the pool area.
- No person with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections or communicable diseases allowed in the pool area.
- The pool shall be evacuated during lightning or contamination (which should be immediately reported to the Association) for your safety.
- Only toys and other pool items designed for use in the water and less than 30 inches in diameter are permitted.
- Management Reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Meadows at Kyle residents and their guests shall lose pool privileges if the rules are not followed.
- Emergency call box is located next to the entrance gate.
- The Gate is to be closed at all times. Only Access Card holders are allowed in the pool area.
- Running and horseplay are prohibited.
- No offensive language at any time.
- No pets, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, etc. are permitted within the pool fenced area.
- Radios, CD players or stereos may be played with headphones ONLY.
- Swimming with an open sore or communicable disease is prohibited.
- NO DIVING.
- Any damages or loses to pool property caused by owners, their family members, tenants, or guests are the responsibility of the violating owner.
- No littering. Place all trash in designated receptacles.
- Use of life saving equipment is for emergencies only.
- Owners have the right to ask guests or owners, their family members or tenants to leave the area if they are refusing to comply with these rules.